Saturday, March 21, 2009

Starbucks inside a department store?

A new Macy's store opened at the San Tan mall this weekend. As we were walking around looking at different things, there was a clown in the childrens section making balloon shapes for the kids and also painting designs on their face or arm. She was really sweet to all the kids, with a kind word to say to everyone(she had a lot of patience).







Once we passed the childrens section I spotted a Starbucks inside by one of the entrances. I stood in line to place my order. The lady who took my order had to ask for it about four times and the kid making the drinks had no clue what he was doing. I was not impressed with the service after standing there for a few minutes and told her never mind after she asked for my drink order the last time. There were a lot of people waiting for their drinks and the ones who had them brought them back because they were wrong.

4 comments:

Jane said...

And they probably dont accept the gold card either

Kim Thomas said...

Shut Up Agent Dragonfly!

Queen B said...

I can't think of a place that would not be improved with the addition of a Sbux.

Paula said...

Gman just saw this pic and said
"I just love that picture"
I asked him why.
"Because I like the blue sword"