Monday, March 16, 2009

I love the ocean!


Saturday afternoon I went to Malibu with Kim, David and Sydney. I have never been there before and unfortunately it was so cold! We were only able to stay outside for a few minutes and then went into the restaurant to eat.



The service was horrible! The food was pretty good, I had a bowl of clam chowder, Kim had steamed clams( which came out a lot later than the other food did), David had fish and chips and Sydney had a grilled cheese that she picked apart but did not eat much. It would be nice to go back and sit outside sometime when it is warmer. There were several tables that had a large martini glass full of calamari and fries which looked like a yummy appetizer.

Thanks again for taking me to see the ocean!

3 comments:

Queen B said...

I'm jealous. I would take bad food and service just to be in Malibu :)

Kim Thomas said...

I want to eat Sydney's grilled cheese again!

Jane said...

Fish and Chips with Kim is the best