Sunday, March 15, 2009

Happy Honu



The best shaved ice! I went to the Aloha Fiesta at Tempe Townlake today. Laura and Desi had a great location, right when you walk into the fiesta they were on the left so get you catch people going in as well as when they leave. There was a long wait, good thing Desi spotted me in the line and waved me to the front.

I had a large banana and blue raspberry with cream on top. Delicious!!

P.S. I could not get a good pic of Laura (center of the first picture behind the counter) since she was busy working while Desi "supervised" :)


4 comments:

Jane said...

We loved it too!!

Andrea said...

I LOVE shaved ice! Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find a place in Atlanta.

Queen B said...

Laura didn't supervise?

Kim Thomas said...

Wish I was there, can't wait to try the Happy Honu