Nutrition before walking around Mill ave. Yummy!
Wednesday, March 28, 2012
Sunday, March 25, 2012
Friday, March 23, 2012
2. What, if anything, would you change about your blog? I would have started blogging earlier
3. If you could only keep one thing in your wardrobe, what would it be? Rainbow flip flops but I do love my Rock Revival jeans and shorts
4. Warm sunny beaches or snow covered mountains? Definitely the warm sunny beach!
5. What's your favorite book? Pay it Foward and all Stephen King books
6. What three words best describe your personality? Dependable, kind, sensitive
7. What's the first thing you would splurge on in you won the lottery? Buy a beach house
8. Do you have an embarrassing song that you rock out to on your I-pod? I don't have an I-pod
9. Do you have a hidden talent? I used to be really good at art; painting and drawing(have not done this in a long time)
10. If you could take a one month trip anywhere and money was not a consideration, where would you go? Carribean islands or Tahiti
11. What's your favorite sport and why? Basketball, college and pro, love going to the games and the fast pace
Tuesday, March 20, 2012
Today I went to St Francis on camelback for lunch to celebrate Sarah's 5 years with Dell. Cool place, loved the fresh flowers at every table. I ordered the ultimate rice bowl with garlic and seven kinds of grilled veggies, sounds good right? Veggies were good but black rice was not. Everyone else had a huge sandwich with fries, next time I want a sandwich too. Picture of bathroom sink..different.
Sunday, March 18, 2012
Do not merely listen to the word, and so deceive yourselves. Do what it says. James 1:22
There was a study done by the Gotman(sp) Institute that determined for every one positive comment there are six negative ones. This could help explain why people ask "Am I good enough?" People go where they get encouragement. Do you have the courage to do the right thing when everyone is going the wrong way?
Bottom line was have the courage to go first even if you are the one needing encouragment because when you "refresh" others you will be refreshed. Encouragement is never small when you are on the receiving end of it.
Saturday, March 17, 2012
Thursday, March 15, 2012
Wednesday, March 14, 2012
Monday, March 12, 2012
Sunday, March 11, 2012
Saturday, March 10, 2012
Thursday, March 8, 2012
Wednesday, March 7, 2012
Tuesday, March 6, 2012
I think this is an ad for Lending Tree but would love to save $275 a month.