Sunday, March 1, 2009

Fluorescent Pink nails?

I found a new nail place today thanks to Keri-Ann. It is close to my house and only $15 for a pedicure, $20 for a french pedicure and of course a flower for $5 more. I was sitting in one of the chairs at the end and overheard a lady at the opposite end telling the man who was doing her nails that she was too pale to get a french pedicure. Are you kidding? I have never heard such a silly thing, I think it looks good on everyone. The color she choose was neon pink...really that looks good on pale skin, I don't think so. I was not able to get a picture of her or her new pedicure but I did see several other people with neon pink toes and to my surprise they were not 10 years old or younger.

3 comments:

Paula said...

french would look sooooo much better than neon pink on a pale girl!!!

Jane said...

Flower? Flower? Flower?

Kim Thomas said...

Neon is back