Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Tour of the Helipad








Thanks to Dora I had a tour of the St Joseph's Hospital helipad today. The landing pad can hold up to 3 helicopters, the center holds the most weight at 12,000 lbs. If you look at the pisture that has "South" on the cement there is a catwalk that leads to the building, please note part of the walkway has no siderail. Yes...I am scared of heights and no I did not go close to the edge of the building. Special thanks to Gabe who took us up there.

4 comments:

Dora said...

The catwalk was the best part of the tour. I'm impressed you were actually listening to Gabe. He did an awesome job. I think we should go back up on a windy day. ;)

Queen B said...

that is awesome! great view :)

Jane said...

Love Dora's taking photo stance

Kim Thomas said...

I so want a tour