Saturday, June 12, 2010

$2 Tank tops



Old Navy opened at 7am this morning. They had a sale on tank tops that are regular $8.50 on sale for $2. I arrived at 6:45am, there were probably 20-25 people ahead of me in line. A few minutes later one of the employees came outside and told everyone they would be opening at 7 and there was a limit of 5 tanks per person. Darn, I was hoping to get a few more. Flip flops were also $2 but not as great a deal since they are only $3.50 regular price. They also gave everyone a coupon if you spend $25 or more get $5 off until 11am. I ended up with 5 tank tops, 4 pair of flip flops and 2 Snoopy t shirts all for $30 :)

4 comments:

Queen B said...

I contemplated this....

KFuj said...

Jenn and I showed up (well Jenn went I was enroute) and they were all gone by 11!!

Jane said...

Better than the goodwill :)

LoSpace said...

Can I get on a Twitter feed where you tell me about the best sales in PHX?!?!