Tuesday, June 22, 2010

New contacts


I went to the eye doctor tonight to get a prescription for new contacts. It had been over a year and a half since my last visit. I was almost out of disposable contacts and could not order more without seeing the dr. His office asst wrote down my old prescription for him to start with, unfortunately he thought it was a 7 when it should have been a 9. The left eye could not see anything, not good. I knew my vision had got worse but this was crazy, exerything was blurry. He realized what had happened and all was good. I should get my new contacts in a week or so. Sign at Costco allowing only HIPAA personnel behind the counter:)

3 comments:

Queen B said...

RO! did you try to enter? :)

Kim Thomas said...

I wonder if I can enter since I have taken Hippa compliance courses?

Jane said...

I wonder how there training was on this