Friday, November 9, 2012

Thirty days of Thankful - Day 9


I am thankful I found a church I enjoy going to. The series going on currently is titled "in God we trust". Last week the pastor spoke about the election and prayed we all select the person who we thought would do the best to follow his plan. The week of the 17th the church is doing a community impact event, there are several different things to volunteer for: sounds fun I just need to pick something. I am happy Keri-Ann invited me to church almost a year ago.

3 comments:

Sara said...

yay! It is so important to have the right church.... it's hard enough to talk myself out of bed on a Sunday morning, but loving my church makes it fun :)

Jane said...

I an so proud if your diligence and faith

Kim Thomas said...

I want to.love my church