Saturday, November 3, 2012

Thirty days of Thankful - Day 3

I am thankful for my job. Over the last six and a half years I have made some lifelong friends, I am so fortunate to have these people in my life. Thanks to Vanessa for referring me to Perot Systems, what a great company it was to work for! Six years and eight months later I now have worked for three companies and I am still located in the same building: Perot, then Dell Services and now Dignity Health. I am proud to work for Dignity Health and love their values are in line with Perot.

Dignity - Respecting the inherent value and worth of each person.
Collaboration - Working together with people who support common values and vision to achieve shared goals.
Justice - Advocating for social change and acting in ways that promote respect for all persons and demonstrate compassion for our sisters and brothers who are powerless.
Stewardship - Cultivating the resources entrusted to us to promote healing and wholeness.
Excellence - Exceeding expectations through teamwork and innovation.

1 comment:

Jane said...

I am thankful I met.you there