Friday, March 23, 2012

Peeling back the covers

1. What song always makes you happy when you hear it? Glamorous by Fergie
2. What, if anything, would you change about your blog? I would have started blogging earlier
3. If you could only keep one thing in your wardrobe, what would it be? Rainbow flip flops but I do love my Rock Revival jeans and shorts
4. Warm sunny beaches or snow covered mountains? Definitely the warm sunny beach!
5. What's your favorite book? Pay it Foward and all Stephen King books
6. What three words best describe your personality? Dependable, kind, sensitive
7. What's the first thing you would splurge on in you won the lottery? Buy a beach house
8. Do you have an embarrassing song that you rock out to on your I-pod? I don't have an I-pod
9. Do you have a hidden talent? I used to be really good at art; painting and drawing(have not done this in a long time)
10. If you could take a one month trip anywhere and money was not a consideration, where would you go? Carribean islands or Tahiti
11. What's your favorite sport and why? Basketball, college and pro, love going to the games and the fast pace

3 comments:

Kim Thomas said...

Loved reading this one (but hate basketball)

Sara said...

LOVE Glamorous - good one :)

thanks for playing!

Jane said...

No iPod???