Thursday, March 8, 2012

Microwave etiquette

At the office in the lunch room there are 6 microwaves on one wall. Twice this week the same lady comes to heat up her food at the same time Lenore and I are there. It is after 1pm so the lunch room is not too busy. I always use the top microwave in the middle and Lenore uses the one on the end. My entree had to cook 3.5 minutes stir and then another 5 minutes. So this person comes and uses the microwave right below mine and stands in front of both while they are in use. Mine now has 45 seconds left and one of the 6 ding. She opens the door on my food and then decides it is not hers closes the door and turns the time back to over 2 minutes. I get up and look at her and change the time back to 30 seconds, mine then dings and she is standing in front of both trying once again to figure out where her food is. I say excuse and she finally moves so I can open the door to stir my food and put back in to cook. She gets her food and sits down a few minutes later she walks over to the utensils to get a fork(which she should have grabbed while at the microwave). Did you forget you need a fork to eat?! Seriously how can you not remember where you put your food. She did the same thing to Lenore earlier this week.

2 comments:

Sara said...

that is ridiculous!

Kim Thomas said...

I want to know who