Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Mobbed

There are some different/interesting/odd shows on television this season. While flipping thru the channels I stopped on Mobbed, a new program on Fox that Howie Mandel is hosting. This particular episode a guy wants to meet this girl he has been talking to for the last 5 years. He is moving to LA to tell her he wants to be with her, if she rejects him he is moving to New York for his band. A flash mob is staged for the introduction. I have to say the show got me to watch for the first 26 minutes. I want to flip the channel to see Are you there, Chelsea? with Chelsea Handler but want to see what happens, Tivo would be nice to have now.

4 comments:

Sara said...

I mulled over Mobbed but went for Chelsea. Give it a try next week. I haven't fully made my mind up on it.

Andrea said...

Dang it... I missed Chelsea. I need to remember to find that and get it into the rotation.

I think I saw something about the episode last night that really made me wonder what people are thinking.

Jane said...

Love my TiVo

Kim Thomas said...

Love Tivo