Saturday, January 7, 2012

30 days

A radio station I listen to is challenging everyone to listen to nothing but Christian music for 30 days and see how it can change you. I usually listen to this station all the time and once in a while flip to others stations. I was thinking about other things to do with this 30 day challenge. A good challenge for me would to be stop buying unnecessary stuff. This is hard because I love to go shopping and find a great deal, also if I find something I think someone else would like I usually buy it. I am going to do this for at least 30 days and hopefully save some $$ too.

2 comments:

Sara said...

HA! ABBA was just talking about doing that. Great minds thinking alike :)

I could do for that challenge, but have a slew of weird expenses coming up :(

Jane said...

I switched to country 6 days ago. Cant stand the same top 40