Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas 2011



I was challenged to take a family photo. This was difficult since someone had to take the pictures:) Here is a pic of my sister and her family and then one of me, my mom and my niece and nephew and several others. Damacio got an Ipad and he was super excited since Kim was not supposed to buy him anything. The kids were spoiled rotten as usual and Blas wanted his dads ipad(he is not allowed to touch it). My best friend from college and her daughter came over to visit the day after Christmas, it was great to see them since her daughter usually spends Christmas in Oklahoma with her other grandma I have not seen her in years.

3 comments:

Sara said...

Merry Christmas!

Jane said...

Good effort :).great pics

Kim Thomas said...

LOL! These are greats!