Monday, April 25, 2011

Ten Life Laws

While flipping thru channels I caught the end of Dr. Phil. I went to his website to read a quiz he was talking about on his show. While doing this I found his 10 life laws.

1. You either get it or you don't
2. You create your own experience
3. People do what works
4. You cannot change what you do not acknowledge
5. Life rewards action
6. There is no reality only perception
7. Life is managed it is not cured
8. We teach people how to treat us
9. There is power in forgiveness
10. You have to name it before you claim it.

To read more on his strategies go to : http://www.drphil.com/articles/article/44

4 comments:

Queen B said...

hmmmmmm..... I think I could effectively argue against all of these points.... just for fun ;)

Jane said...

I haven't seen Dr Phil I'm forever

Kim Thomas said...

I like this one: You cannot change what you do not acknowledge

Andrea said...

I have to admit that these make sense and I should probably consider instituting some of them.