Wednesday, March 24, 2010

What! Discontinued...

My favorite hair spray has been discontinued! I have always been able to get it at Ulta until a few weeks ago. I found it at Beauty Brands last time I needed a new one. Beauty Brands started their annual $6.98 hairspray sale yesterday. I went tonight to stock up on TIGI Catwalk Enviroshape and to my sadness there is no more:( When talking to the store manager she recommended trying another hairspray by TIGI called Vivacious S Factor. Ok, for $6.98 I will try it; the problem with this one is normally it is $26.98! The one I used to buy is $14 but always bought with a coupon at Ulta. It I like this one I am going back for at least 10 more before the sale ends.

6 comments:

Kim Thomas said...

this sucks

Queen B said...

HATE when things get discontinued! *sob*

KFuj said...

I love Big Sexy Hair.. You can get it at Ulta and its usually on special too!!

Andrea said...

Shared thought with QB. I'm all for buying things in bulk when they are on sale (and sometimes when they aren't).

Good luck!

LoSpace said...

Still mourning the loss of my Sebastian Laminates styling product. Bought 2 containers from Walgreens.com. Hey, when does that sale end?!?! I could use some deals on spray...

Jane said...

the worst!