Monday, March 1, 2010

Really?

I was looking to see if Kutlass was going on tour and if so would they come to Phoenix. To my surprise they are also going to Roswell, N.M. Since when is Roswell on the tour circuit?

4/12/10
Roswell, NM
It Is Well Tour with Kutless, featuring ChasenGrace Community Church 935 Mescalaro Rd Roswell, NM 88201map it
7:00 PMtour website
4/16/10
Phoenix, AZ
It Is Well Tour with Kutless, featuring ChasenMaricopa County Fair1826 West McDowell RoadPhoenix, AZ 85007map it
8:30pmvenue website

I like the song "What Faith Can Do" http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/k/kutless/what_faith_can_do.html

4 comments:

LoSpace said...

It's on the "Lost Cities Tour" with Boise and Butte...

Jane said...

Am I dork if I ask who Kutlass is?

Queen B said...

ditto Jane

hmmmm.... don't typically think of Roswell as a great place for concer watching

Kim Thomas said...

I am with Jane and Queen B