Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Not what I imagined

Before

I went to get my nails done tonight. I was trying to think of something different to do so I called Sandi. She has neon green, pink and black diagonal stripes on her toes now. Hmmmm...

French again? No. I got an emerald green and wanted black polka dots in different sizes on my big toe only. The end result was not want I wanted, too many dots and they were not all round.

I wanted to get the zodiac symbol for cancer(in black on green toes) but Keri convinced me I could not explain what I wanted. I had a hard time explaining this, at least she tried I have to give her credit for that. I came home and fixed one of the blotches that should have been a spot and yes I have the color:) I also added 3 rhinestones to each toe. I like them much better!
After





3 comments:

Jane said...

hmmm, i am in shock. no french???

Queen B said...

I need a pedi...

Kim Thomas said...

Of course I have plain red. I am shocked at no french pedi