Tuesday, September 18, 2012

What a day

Went to went to get permanent crowns put on, came outside and car would not start. Called roadside assistantance, waited about 45 minutes they came and jump started car. Guy told me to replace battery in my key remote to solve problem. I Thought car battery was bad, he said no. Went to batteries plus replaced fob battery. Went back to office, leaving office try to start car, doesnt work. Security tried to jump car off battery pack, doesn't work. Call roadside again. They want to tow mycar to house, really how is this going to help....I don't want to tow to dealer I still think it is the battery. Tell roadside fine tow to house but I want to try jumpstart again. Wait another 40 minutes go back in office, talking to security guards and text friend to get his advice. Call and explain situation and another co worker walks out listening to conversation. He comes outside to help and then decides to try and jump off his car. This works! Call roadside cancel towtruck, call friend tell him car is now started and going to get new car battery. Went to oriley bought battery and got it installed, car started right up. I am so thankful for awesome people who offer to help me!

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9

4 comments:

Sara said...

how frustrating! and on top of dentist visit :(

Andrea said...

I HATE car stuff. So sorry for the frustrating day.

Jane said...

Terrible day

Kim Thomas said...

I love helpful people. This is awesome