Saturday, September 22, 2012

How to unshrink a sweater

This is a neat tip seen on the queen of clean, have not tried it though. First fill up sink with water and then put in three pumps of baby shampoo. Let sweater slowly sink to bottom, takes about 15 minutes. Fill opposite side of sink with clean water and then drop in sweater for another 15 minutes. Gently squeeze water out and lay sweater on towel. Roll up in towel to get rid of excess water, unroll and shape sweater to size it should be. As sweater dries continue to shape. Someone try to let me know if this works. I have donated all sweaters that don't fit me.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9

3 comments:

Kim Thomas said...

I have one, need to try this

Jane said...

Too much effort

Andrea said...

I wonder if the fiber content has any impact on the outcome...