Thursday, October 27, 2011

Are the treats worth it?

Try out the Halloween calorie counter:

http://walking.about.com/library/cal/blhalloweencalories.htm

This is what my choices came out to:

20 pieces of candy corn, 1 Fun Size candy bar (Snickers, Milky Way, Butterfingers, etc.)1 mini bite-size candy bar (Snickers, Milky Way, Butterfingers, etc.), 1 Fun Size M&M packet - Plain or Peanut, 1 mini Reese's Peanut Butter Cup, ...that comes to 358 calories. You will need to walk 3.58 miles, 5.77 kilometers, or 7160 steps, assuming you cover one mile in 2,000 steps.

What if I do not eat everything at once? :) Candy corn and the mellow pumpkins are my favorite.

2 comments:

Jane said...

Buzz kill

Sara said...

yeah, I am SO not clicking that link. Really enjoyed my candy corns last night :)