Sunday, February 13, 2011

A gym and much more

I went to Lifetime Fitness yesterday. This place is awesome! It almost makes me want to join. I have asked for prices thru email so lets see what they have to offer. It was friends and family weekend so they were several "extra" activities going on such as a bounce house for kids in front, drink and bread samples when you walk in or out, smoothies samples inside, sign up for swim lessons, etc. Inside is a rockclimbing wall. The womens locker room is nice, there is an inside pool with slides, and two hot tubs, lap pool and also an outside pool with slides. Upstairs is the gym. Any and every machine you could possibly want to use is here. There are free weights on one side, treadmills, stair steppers on another side and flat screen tvs everywhere. My muscles are sore today.

2 comments:

Jane said...

Love a good gym

Queen B said...

I think Dell has a rate with them.... think it is around $65/month. definitely way more than a gym!