Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What happened to the Purple Palace?


The Suns old arena used to be called the Purple Palace. I think Purple is a much better color to be associated with than Orange. Very few people wear orange well. Everything now is Planet Orange. The playoff game was awesome on monday night! I think they will win tomorrow in Portland and then take a little break before the next tournament.

P.S. While watching the end of the Hawks vs Bucks game tonight (Bucks won) their slogan was "Fear the Deer!"

4 comments:

KFuj said...

I personally think purple palace and planet orange are both bad names for an arena. However I call arenas by whatever name I like best. The Honda Center will always be the pond.

Queen B said...

I was happy to see the Mavs migration from green to blue

Jane said...

I am so with you on the Purple Palace!

Kim Thomas said...

Where are the Bucks? Where are the Hawks? I hate basketball.