Sunday, August 16, 2009

Friday fun

I went to Majerle's at Chandler for happy hour friday with Keri. Nice atmosphere, different mix of people.
Next we went to Z Tejas to meet Laura aka Dora in Tempe. In case you have never been to Z Tejas they have a three drink maximum on any of the frozen margaritas. I always get the Chamborg margarita, Keri and Lura tried a new one called Super Fruit. Somehow Keri ended up getting four and told the waitress she should not have to pay for the last one since she already had her three. So much for that idea, she paid for four:)



We ended the evening at a dualing piano bar close by. Good entertainment for $6 cover, thanks Dora!
A few more pictures where I cannot keep my eyes open.
P.S. I have better pics of Keri with the owls(very embarrassing though)

5 comments:

Kim Thomas said...

this whole thing is embarrasing. Drunk photos (of people) are about the only thing that is prohibited on my blog.

Wish I was there!

Paula said...

Margaritas are my fave!

Jane said...

Is Keri holding hooters????

Queen B said...

LOVE arguing to not pay for the 4th rita!!!! too fun :)

Dora said...

Great times! I have a few great pics too. Maybe that should start my blog? ha ha