Sunday, February 8, 2009

Chocolate Everywhere













Today was the last day of the Glendale Chocolate Affair. I have not been for a couple of years so I decided to head over to Glendale and partake of some yummy chocolate dipped strawberries, bananas and kettle korn (there was also Indian fry bread, funnel cakes, and chocolate dipped cheesecake). The weather was nice, in the low 60's, to walk around and enjoy the different booths. There was a live band playing and carriage rides around downtown Glendale offered. I ws disappointed that the Las Cruces candy co did not have any Peanut brittle with Hatch Chile left. I also went to Cerreta's and bought some mint chocolates and a carmel apple.

4 comments:

Kim Thomas said...

I have never heard of it but it looks like fun!

Jane said...

Strawberries looked the best!!!

Secreteeyore said...

I am intrigued by the peanut brittle with Hatch green chili in it....must research this! Sounds delish!

Paula said...

can never go wrong with chocolate!