Monday, November 17, 2008

How does this work?

I sent the link for my blog to several friends and family members so they could check it out. Here are a few of the responses I received:

My sister Kimberly: "What am I supposed to do with this? I will have to have Hollie help me."
Jadie: "i dont get it. cant get it to work"

The sad thing is Jadie used to work for an IT company. I explained to my sister you can post a comment on the blog when you would like to contribute something. Hopefully everyone can figure it out sooner or later.

7 comments:

Ann said...

My family is technologically challenged, as well, Diane. I get a lot of these kinds of questions.

Kim Thomas said...

It sounds like they have never been on the internet

Lady Lips said...

It is their way of crying out for help...sisters need help you know.

Paula said...

Craig still has family (VERY CLOSELY RELATED TO HIM AND THE CHILDREN) who have never even looked at my blog, despite knowing that there are tons of stories & pics of the kids.
Go figure.

Andrea said...

Two years I've had a blog, and my mother has never left a comment b/c she can't figure out how. Even though I have explained it repeatedly!

Queen B said...

I finally have you added to Google reader, so I will be a regular commenter :)

My family also does not care enough to read my blog ;)

Unknown said...

So it's 2014 and I have finally decided to try and commit to this dang blogging business.... Help us all! Lol