Sunday, March 2, 2014

My Target closed

After checking out the ads today I decided to go to Target and look at the Shark and Bissell vacuums on sale. I was on the way to the one down the street and when I arrived discovered this one had closed! Turned around and drove to another one not as close by. The shark looks better overall, sturdy and a removable canister. I have never had a bagless vacuum, any recommendations? Decided not to purchase today. On the way to this Target found a dollar store and Epic thrift close by:)

4 comments:

Sara said...

wow! that is terrible.

We have a dyson bagless and love it.

Unknown said...

I have the purple bagless Dyson and love it! Welcome to my world of no Target :( 1.5 hours away to the nearest

Jane said...

Epic is my fav!!

Kim Thomas said...

I never hear of targets closinh