Saturday, July 6, 2013

Saturday project

I have been wanting to replace the light fixture in my bathroom since I moved in but never did. I was kinda scared to try electrical work. My poor medicine cabinet mirror fell off one day after I decided I didn't like the gold trim so I took it off. Replaced with the  6 square mirrors that did not look good at all but have kept this way for quite a while. Today I decided I am replacing both items. Went to Lowe's and found the light fixture on clearance for $24 regular price $89, got to the register and it turned out to be $12:) medicine cabinet was regular price. Light fixture was display so no box or instructions, guy there told me it was easy to do and how to install new light. I am pretty impressed and happy with the results. Had to run to home depot and buy some touch up paint where the old light was, hopefully when it dries it matches ok.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.10

3 comments:

Jane said...

Impressive!

Sara said...

that looks awesome! love it :)

Kim Thomas said...

Wow, this is awesome and super super impressive. Well done!