Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas lunch

This year was a short trip to Albuquerque to visit the family.  I was not able to see anyone else:( Flew in Sunday morning and out Tuesday afternoon(more people than I expected were at the airport). We had a delicious lunch that consisted of turkey, ham(not for me), tamales, red chile and taquitos made by Feliz(Damacio's mom), several salads, mashed potatoes, chips, salsa, hawaiian rolls, stuffing, blueberry, cherry and apple pie(I left no room for dessert). This year my brother in laws brother Derek and his finance flew in from North Ogden to celebrate the holidays with us along with a childhood friend, Christina and her son Carl, who lives by my sister, since her husband is currently serving in Egypt. My favorite is the red chile over the mashed potatoes...no need for gravy!

2 comments:

Sara said...

tamales = yum!!!

Jane said...

Love family gatherings, looks great!