Saturday, February 18, 2012

Google is the best

I bought Adele's cd last night, it is awesome! I ripped the music to my library and was trying to burn a copy but the start burn button would not light up. Eject the first disk and insert another one, same problem. Hmmm, is the burner broken? Check setting, other options, still not working. Remove playlist, create a new one...still not working. Google problems with burning cd on windows media player button will not light up. At the bottom of the page is the answer, shutdown media player, insert disk, open media player, create playlist and burn button lit up:)

3 comments:

Jane said...

Yeah Google

Kim Thomas said...

I am so lame. I didnt even know who she was, I saw her on the cover of People magazine and had to ask someone who she was

Sara said...

Love Google
Love Adele :)