Saturday, November 7, 2009

Too funny


I went to get my toes done with KAB. She gets out of her car she is wearing the same outfit as me. Comfy lucky sweats I got for my bday in Vegas and a coral color shirt(since I don't like pink). After we left the shop we decided to go back in and ask the lady to take our picture. The one I tried to take of us was too close and Katie couldn't get the entire outfit in the pic either. She gets out her camera and takes three pictures of us at different angles, then goes to the CVS in the parking lot comes back in about 10 minutes with 2 sets of prints for us. Very nice but more than we expected, on my phone would have been fine.

P.S. She also read stories to Katie while waiting for mom to get her toes done.

5 comments:

KFuj said...

I love when that happens your brains were just thinking a like!

I have matching shirts with my mom and MIL we check several mornings to see what the other is wearing.

Kim Thomas said...

Love the pic with Katie yawning

Queen B said...

that is the funniest thing

Jane said...

LMAO

Jane said...

btw when is Keri Ann starting her blog?